ULTIMATE Cheese and Charcuterie Board with Sonya Paz Kitchen PANTRY RAID
So many of my friends and family asked me how I make my Charcuterie Boards and Platters, to I decided this is the right time of the year to demonstrate how I put these together along with a PANTRY RAID in my kitchen!
Here is a video on how to make my cheese and Charcuterie board and I am so excited that I finally made the time to create one for you all!
Here are some sweet, spicy, savory and tart ingredients that you can include to use for your board:
– Sliced Baguettes
– Sonya’s Sweet & Spicy Jalapenos
– A variety of different cheeses – cubed or wedged is fine
– Crackers – a variety of different shapes sizes
– Toasted and roasted herbed nuts
– Dried Apricots, cherries, Dried Cranberries, raisins and more
– Cured meats
– Dried Mission Figs
– Peaches, nectarines, grapes
– Apples, kiwi, strawberries (or whatever is in season)
– Chocolates – dark or milk, chopped course
The BEST thing you can do with these platters and boards is to get creative, there is no wrong or right, just put out what you can locate in your pantry or refrigerator and have FUN!