Nothing screams amazing FRESH flavors like this bright green and yummy spicy spinach basil pesto that you can serve on Crostini, crackers or add to sandwiches!
- 2 1/2 Cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves
- 1/4 Cup Sonya Sweet Spicy Jalapenos
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1/4 Cup toasted walnuts (or pecans)
- 1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pulse the garlic, parmesan, Sonya Sweet Spicy, walnuts, olive oil in the food processor until finely mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Store in an airtight jar or mason jar in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
To purchase my Sweet & Spicy Candied Jalapeños and specialties and to get easy and flavorful recipes, visit me online! https://sonyasweetspicy.com/shop
GADGETS ALWAYS IN MY KITCHEN:
Kitchen Aid Mixer: https://amzn.to/2It5Syv
Staub Skillet 10″ Pan: https://amzn.to/2VUXFv0
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/2IvuGpD
Knife Set: https://amzn.to/2TxdRRq
Mixing Bowls: https://amzn.to/32XH8Ys
Pyrex baking pans: https://amzn.to/2IrTT4b
Hand Mixer: https://amzn.to/38w64aR
Bamboo Serving Utensils: https://amzn.to/39tr03s
Silicone Spatulas: https://amzn.to/333Qxhd
Charcuterie Lazy Susan: https://amzn.to/3cF6wa1
Wine Rack: https://amzn.to/2v1jU7h
Salt & Pepper Shakers: https://amzn.to/3ewlcsM
We would love your YouTube Love!
Please subscribe to our videos and be sure to comment, like and subscribe! THANK YOU!!!
Please support us by shopping online with the provided links! Thank you!