Do you know how easy it is to make amazing fresh guacamole at home, stop buying that premade stuff at the grocery when you can make it in your kitchen with a few fresh ingredients including Sonya Sweet and Spicy Jalapenos (aka as Cowboy Candy!)
Is my recipe for guacamole that everyone loves!
- 3-4 Large Avocados
- 1/4 Chopped white onions
- 1/4 Cup Sonya Sweet Spicy Jalapenos
- 2-3 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash your produce and slice avocado legnthwise and remove pit
- Using a potato masher or large fork smash up the avocado in a large bowl
- Add onions, Sonya’s Sweet & Spicy Jalapenos, fold into the avocados
- Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Here is the link to my favorite potato masher like the one I used on my video:
To purchase my Sweet & Spicy Candied Jalapeños and specialties and to get easy and flavorful recipes, visit me online! https://sonyasweetspicy.com/shop
GADGETS ALWAYS IN MY KITCHEN:
Kitchen Aid Mixer: https://amzn.to/2It5Syv
Staub Skillet 10″ Pan: https://amzn.to/2VUXFv0
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/2IvuGpD
Knife Set: https://amzn.to/2TxdRRq
Mixing Bowls: https://amzn.to/32XH8Ys
Pyrex baking pans: https://amzn.to/2IrTT4b
Hand Mixer: https://amzn.to/38w64aR
Bamboo Serving Utensils: https://amzn.to/39tr03s
Silicone Spatulas: https://amzn.to/333Qxhd
Charcuterie Lazy Susan: https://amzn.to/3cF6wa1
Wine Rack: https://amzn.to/2v1jU7h
Salt & Pepper Shakers: https://amzn.to/3ewlcsM
We would love your YouTube Love!
Please subscribe to our videos and be sure to comment, like and subscribe! THANK YOU!!!
Please support us by shopping online with the provided links! Thank you!